Join us in Prayer
In his letter to the Colossians, Paul challenges his readers to “devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ.” (Colossians 4: 2-3, abbr.). Our plea is the same: Join us in prayer and thanksgiving for the work that God has done, is doing, and will do here at Camp Hebron, that we might proclaim Christ in all we do.
How should I pray?
Above all, rejoice! We have so much to be thankful for. At Camp Hebron, we are desiring that joy would overflow. Our joy begins with a celebration of Christ, and is practiced through a discipline of rejoicing. “Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” (Philippians 4)
Pray the scriptures over us!
· That every guest and camper would “come near to God,” and that He would come near to them (James 4)
· That our staff would remain “rooted and grounded in love” (Ephesians 3)
· That “he who began a good work in [us] will carry it on to completion…” (Philippians 1)
Pray for our ongoing needs:
· That God would move powerfully in the hearts of all who visit
· That we would have wisdom and discernment in every decision we make
· That every action we take would be glorifying to God
· That guests would be protected and safe during their time here
Lastly, let us know you’re praying! You can email Dustin Musser, Executive Director, at email@example.com to let us know you’ve remembered Camp Hebron in prayer.
Thank you for your willingness to support in this way.