In addition to programming our own Christian summer camps & retreats, Camp Hebron serves as a facility for church retreats & other high-quality conferences and gatherings. Groups focused on grief, recovery, women’s ministry and even sewing have experienced peace and renewal on these hallowed grounds.
Consider for example the upcoming Refresh & Renew Women’s Conference, to be held October 16th – 18th at Camp Hebron. Refresh & Renew is the vision of a few ladies committed to reaching wives, mothers, grandmothers, sisters and daughters with a message of freedom and truth, to build up and to encourage one another. Refresh & Renew deals openly and transparently with topics such as:
- Talking to your daughter about dating & modesty
- Raising awareness about diet and fitness
- Raising children young and old
- Communication between Husband and Wife
- Meeting your family’s needs (and your own!)
What started as a day conference in Lancaster is now coming as a weekend retreat at Camp Hebron. The 4th annual Refresh & Renew Conference will be highlighted by these respected keynote speakers:
- Bonni Greiner – Writer of the well-known blog mombyexample.com, focused on parenting issues
- Sylvia Gearhart – A famous face around Camp Hebron, who will be talking about the intimacy between husband and wife
- Dr. Jody Truesdale – speaking about taking back your health
Refresh & Renew chose to expand to Camp Hebron to facilitate their need for:
- Meeting space for simultaneous breakout sessions & group keynote sessions
- Comfortable motel-style lodging
- A large dining room
- Space for outside vendors
- Audio equipment for speakers and worship teams
- A convenient location in Central Pennsylvania
At Camp Hebron, we are privileged to reach women of all ages by hosting events such as the Refresh & Renew Conference. Interested in attending the conference? Spots are still available! Check out their website or facebook page for more information.
Want to host your own conference or retreat? Get in touch with our experienced team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll gladly work with you to plan the conference you’ve been dreaming of. You can get started by checking out our lodging, meeting and activity opportunities.