A family vacation that is fun and affordable, with a little something for everyone. Keep busy or just take the time to relax. Families will enjoy a variety of activities, Christian community, biblical teaching and dedicated time with one another.
READ MORE ABOUT:
Central Pennsylvania is the perfect destination for your family this summer. Our family camps are conveniently located in the heart of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains, just north of Harrisburg. Click here to see us on Google Maps.
Our family camps are designed to provide rest, recreation, and spiritual growth. Families have the option to stay in our retreat center, cabins, or the campground (depending on which week you attend), and we take care of all the cooking and cleaning. Use of camp facilities, daily games/activities, daily worship and Bible study, child care, and special activities are all included.
Family Camp- Adoption Focus:
Sun. July 30 - Fri. Aug. 4
Lodging Options & Pricing
At Family Camp, you have the option of choosing to stay in our air conditioned Sylvan View Retreat Center or bring your tent or RV to our campground. During Family Camp I you can also stay in our rustic and affordable Breezewood Cabins. Read more about each lodging option below or see a condensed view of lodging and pricing options for each family camp here.
Sylvan View Retreat Center
Sylvan View Retreat Center is the hub for our family camps: meals, activities, meeting times and even lodging. Sylvan View Retreat Center has 35 private hotel-style rooms. There is plenty of space to enjoy conversation around the fire or enjoy the fresh mountain air on our elevated deck.
Age 13-21 $320
Age 4-12 $260
Age 0-3 Free!
Single Occupancy $625
Moms & Tots pricing differs from prices shown above.
Moms & Tots Prices are as follows:
Age 0-1 FREE!
Nestled alongside Mountainview Lake, our Campground boasts 38 sites all within a short walk of the bathhouse. Camp Hebron has primitive & electric hookup tent sites, as well as sites for your trailer or RV. The campground is a five minute walk away from daily Family Camp activities, including meals at Sylvan View Dining Hall.
Age 13-21 $260
Age 4-12 $200
Age 0-3 Free!
The Breezewood Cabins are only available during Family Camp I. Each cabin has a private bathroom and can sleep up to 11. Reserve one of our rustic cabins for your entire family. The Breezewood Cabins are a five minute walk away from most Family Camp activities, including meals at Sylvan View Dining Hall.
Age 13-21 $285
Age 4-12 $220
Age 0-3 Free!
Single Occupancy $525
We take care of all the cooking for you (not to mention the dishes!). Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served buffet style in our Sylvan View Dining room. Enjoy great conversation and beautiful views overlooking a wooded stream. Don't be shy in letting us know about any food allergies you may have; our kitchen staff will be glad to meet your needs.
Family Camp runs from Sunday afternoon to Friday late morning. Each day flows a little differently. There is plenty of time to relax or keep your family busy with activities. Below is a brief schedule of what a typical day at Family Camp looks like.
- Morning Hikes & Canoe Trips
- Age Groups
- Adult Teaching Time
- Special Activities like Horseback Riding or High Challenge Course
- Sports Games
- Pool Time
- Themed Dinner
- Group Activities
- Evening Festivity like Carnivals, Adult Banquet, Talent Show or Night Swim.
There's tons to do at Family Camp! Pick and choose what you want to do.
Each week is a bit different, but here are common activities that you may enjoy:
- Sand Volleyball
- High Challenge Course & Zipline
- Team Building Challenges
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Wagon Rides
- Scavenger Hunts
- Trivia Nights
- Age Groups
- Morning Worship
- Family Devotions
- Adult Teaching Time
- Themed Nights
- Board Games
- Nature Hut
- Square Dancing
- Adult Banquet
- Arts & Crafts
- Indoor Rock Climbing
- Water Slides
- Paddle Boating
- Water Games
- Water Polo
- Story Time
- Giant Dutch Blitz
- Talent Show
- Ice Cream Sundaes
- Chicken BBQ
- Ladies Tea
- Slip & Slide
- Silly Songs
- Family Photos
- Tie Dye
- Shaving Cream Battles
- Hand Led Pony Rides
Our fun-loving and well-trained staff bring each week to life and are here to serve your family. Age groups will have multiple counselors dedicated to spend time with them throughout the week. Every week features a different speaker to teach and motivate families in their walk with Christ, along with a Family Camp Director to orchestrate daily activities. Specialized staff are well trained in their area of expertise and certified when appropriate. Extensive interviews and background checks are performed to cultivate a safe environment.
Camp Hebron is a Christian summer camp near Harrisburg, PA, not far from Lancaster and within a few hours of Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York City and Washington D.C. If you've been looking for a great Christian camp in Pennsylvania, your search is over!
Curious about who we are and what we stand for? Read below:
To cultivate a sanctuary where people connect with God, nature and each other.
A place set apart for all who come to...
- Draw nearer to God,
- Find joy in creation, and
- Form and deepen relationships.
Joy. Teamwork. Excellence. Integrity. Professionalism. Christ-Centeredness.
What we believe
Our goal is to follow Jesus as Savior and Lord in lives that reflect righteousness, love and service in all that we are and do. Our faith and life are centered in Jesus Christ. Read our Statement of Faith.
That's right, you'll receive $100 off for each new family you bring to camp!
Contact us to take advantage of the refer-a-family program firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates & Details
- February 1st: 1/2 of family balance is due.
- May 1st: Remaining family balance is due.
- If you register prior to September 1st, 2016 and pay your final payment by May 1, 2017 you will receive a $100 discount off your camp fee. This is NOT automatic. When you make your final payment, leave a $100 balance and we will apply the discount manually internally.
- Campground registrations require a minimum of 2 registrations per family to qualify for the discount.
- Recruiting a new individual person to attend family camp is only eligible for a $50 discount.
- Please make payments through your online account. (Call the office if you need help resetting your password). You may also call the office or mail a check/money order with a note.
- A monthly payment plan can be set up through your online account. This will require a credit card (Mastercard, Visa or Discover).
- Failure to follow established plan may result in cancellation of reservation, loss of collected fees and disqualification for the discount.
- Cancelled Registrations: 50% of payments made if canceled between May 1 – June 1. No refunds if cancelling after June 1.
- Camp reserves the right to fill any vacant rooms due to failure to re-register or cancellation.
- Any additional registrations added to your family after June 1st, 2017 will incur a $25 late registration fee.