An awesome weekend winter cabin camp retreat for Junior High Youth. This retreat is designed for youth groups to come as a group.
Our Jr. High Retreat will feature engaging large group sessions coupled with structured small group discussions. And of course, there will be plenty of large group games and free time for students to enjoy various recreational activities like indoor rock climbing, floor hockey, giant Dutch Blitz, volleyball, basketball and more!
REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 30TH AND EVERYONE IN YOUR YOUTH GROUP GETS A FREE DRINK FROM PETER'S MOUNTAIN CAFÉ!
REGISTER BY OCTOBER 30TH AND YOUR YOUTH GROUP IS ENTERED TO WIN A LOCK-IN AT OUR GYM!
Lodging: Breezewood Cabins
The Breezewood Cabins are scattered along Camp Hebron's hillside. Each cabin has bunk-style beds that can sleep up to 11. Each cabin also has a private bathroom. Our cabins are all within a short walk of Breezewood's dining hall and our meeting space in Mountainside Haven.
Lodging: Fern Glade
Fern Glade Cottage is a 2-story cottage with 8 rooms that sleep a total of 32 on twin-size bunk beds. There are 3 shared bathrooms and a living room with a fireplace. Guests are just a 30-second walk from Breezewood and Mountainside Haven.
- Indoor Climbing Wall
- Floor Hocky
- Gaga Ball
- Goldrush! (rain, shine, snow or crazy!)
- Outdoor Soccer
- Horseback Trail Ride
The youth eat their meals at Breezewood Inn. Meals are served buffet style.
Our staff is happy to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please notify our Food Service Director at Sylvia@camphebron.org or 717-896-3441 ext. 139 at least a week prior to your stay.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Designate one person who will manage your group’s online account.
- If your church has attended before but you are new to the account, please call the office to obtain administrative rights to the account. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
- Reserve the minimum number of slots you think your group will fill, with a deposit of $25/slot. (Deposits are non-refundable but are transferable.)
- Gather Name, DOB, Grade and a parent email from each group member (feel free to use the roster form below to gather information before entering online).
- Enter contact information as you receive it by logging back into the account or send an email through the system to the parents to enter the contact information.
- Make payment online via credit card or by mailing a check (made out to Camp Hebron)
- Have each participant (yes leaders too!) fill out a release form (download below).
*Slots not committed to a specific individual by January 2nd may be allocated to individuals on our waiting list, at the discretion of Camp Hebron. Refunds will only be given if excess slots are filled by another group. New reservations made after Dec 12th are not eligible for a refund. Lodging assignments are decided by Camp Hebron staff.
Can't come to the Jr. High Retreat? Plan your own!