An awesome weekend winter cabin camp retreat for Junior High Youth. This retreat is designed for youth groups to come as a group.
Our Jr. High Retreat will feature engaging large group sessions coupled with structured small group discussions. And of course, there will be plenty of large group games and free time for students to enjoy various recreational activities like indoor rock climbing, floor hockey, giant sized games like Dutch Blitz, volleyball, basketball and more!
Base Camp 2018 features speaker Pastor Wayne Morgan. Stay tuned for details about the worship band!
Check in is Friday at 7 pm and the retreat ends with lunch Sunday at 12 pm. Registration includes 2 snacks, 5 meals, lodging, outdoor & gym games, 3 large group sessions, small group discussions following sessions, more fun than you can handle!
Registration is now available online! Group leaders can follow the link below to reserve spots today. Click here for more details on registering your youth group.
Lodging: Breezewood Cabins
The Breezewood Cabins are scattered along Camp Hebron's hillside. Each cabin has a private bathroom and can sleep up to 11. Our cabins are all within a short walk of Breezewood's Dining Hall and our meeting space in Mountainside Haven.
Lodging: Fern Glade
Fern Glade Cottage is a 2-story cottage with 8 rooms that sleep a total of 32 on twin-size bunk beds. There are 3 full baths, a living room with a fireplace. Guests are just a 30-second walk from Breezewood Inn and Mountainside Haven.
Aside from sessions of worship music and talks led by our speaker, your group will have a ton of fun! Each weekend is packed full of activities. Weekends typically include large group games and free time options to enjoy gold rush, volleyball, basketball, floor hockey, soccer, scavenger hunts, rock climbing, giant dutch blitz, other board games, hikes and more.
Retreat guests eat their meals at Breezewood Inn. Meals are served buffet style. Breakfast usually includes fruit, cereal, and a main course like french toast, scrambled eggs and omelets accompanied by homefries, bacon, sausage or baked oatmeal. Lunch generally includes a main course like hot dogs, hamburgers or tacos accompanied by baked beans, salads and tater tots, along with vegetables and fruit. Dinner typically includes a main dish like baked chicken or pasta along with cooked vegetables like corn, green beans or broccoli, a side dish like scalloped potatoes and a delicious dessert.
Our dining staff is happy to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please notify our staff at least a week prior to your stay.
Registration & Pricing
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Designate one person who will manage your group’s online account.
- If your church has attended before but you are new to the account, please call the office to obtain administrative rights to the account.
- Have that person create a Group by clicking the "register now" button to login or create an account.
- Reserve the minimum number of slots you think your group will fill, with a deposit of $25/slot.
- Gather contact information and payment from each group member (feel free to use the roster form below to gather information before entering online).
- Enter contact information as you receive it by logging back into the account. This step confirms the reserved slots.
- Make payment online via credit card or by mailing a check (made out to Camp Hebron)
- Have each participant fill out a release form (download below).
*Slots not committed to a specific individual by 12/5/17 may be allocated to individuals on our waiting list, at the discretion of Camp Hebron. Refunds will only be given if excess slots are filled by another group. New reservations made after 12/5/17 are not eligible for a refund. Lodging options are decided by Camp Hebron staff.
Can't come to the Jr. High Retreat? Plan your own!